You can exchange your EU Driver CPC or DQC card for a GB Driver CPC – Free of Charge

If you already have an EU Driver CPC card you’ll need to send your EU Driver CPC card to DVSA if you want to exchange it for a GB Driver CPC card.

Send it with a short letter which includes your:

  • driving licence number
  • name and address
  • phone number

Where should I send my EU Driver CPC card?

The address to send it to is:

Driver CPC
Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
PO Box 349
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE12 2GN

DVSA will send you a new Driver CPC card with the same number as your driving licence.

From then on, after doing 35 hours of periodic training in England, Scotland or Wales, you’ll get your Driver CPC qualification for 5 years.